Linking to UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre
Thanks for your interest in sharing UNICEF IRC's message with visitors to your website!
UNICEF IRC welcomes links from sites that share our goals of working for children's rights, meeting children's basic needs and expanding opportunities for children to reach their full potential. By adding a link you are expressing your support for these goals. If you would like to link to UNICEF IRC's web site, we ask you to agree to the following, and contact us to let us know for our records. You may link to the homepage or to a deep content page.
A site that links to UNICEF IRC's site:
- May not contain any content which could be deemed offensive, unsuitable for children, or harmful to or exploitative of children, including content which could be considered child pornography or otherwise promoting or depicting exploitation of children for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- May link to UNICEF's content but may not copy it without special permission.
- Should not embed a UNICEF web page in a frame or create any border environment around UNICEF content.
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with UNICEF or imply that UNICEF is endorsing it or its products.
- Should not use the UNICEF logo without permission. Permission is normally granted only to authorized partners of UNICEF, i.e. those organizations with which UNICEF has an existing working relationship, which typically are NGOs, academic institutions, publishers and broadcasters, and government agencies.
- Must, if it sells any products or services, inform UNICEF and request permission to link as a commercial site. UNICEF IRC reserves the right to disallow links at any time (e.g. if there are contents or other links in close proximity to the UNICEF IRC link that may be inappropriate from UNICEF's point of view). If this is the case, the site maintainers agree to delete the link immediately.