Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting: The dynamics of social change
Egypt: Mohamed Taha Naguib with his daughter Basma, UNICEF/Egypt
- Barsoum, Ghada at al., Mid-term Evaluation and Documentation of the FGM Free Village Model Project, Population Council West and North Africa Office, Cairo, Egypt, 3 June 2008.
- Amin, Mona, Vivian Fouad and MagdyHelmy, Documentation of the FGM Free Village Model: Summary report, Cairo, Egypt, December 2008.
- Refaat, Nadia and Amal A. Hadi, Female Genital Mutilation Abandonment Programme: Evaluation summary report, Population Council West and North Africa Office, Cairo, Egypt, 24 April 2008.
- El-Zanaty, Fatma and Ann Way,Egypt Demographic and Health Survey 2008, Ministry of Health, El-Zanaty and Associates, and Macro International, Cairo, Egypt, 2009.
- United Nations Egypt,United Nations Development Assistance Framework 2007-2011,Egypt, 28 March 2006.