Linking to UNICEF Office of Research – Innocenti
A site that links to UNICEF Innocenti's site:
- May not contain any content which could be deemed offensive, unsuitable for children, or harmful to or exploitative of children, including content which could be considered child pornography or otherwise promoting or depicting exploitation of children for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- May link to UNICEF's content but may not copy it without special permission.
- Should not embed a UNICEF web page in a frame or create any border environment around UNICEF content.
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with UNICEF or imply that UNICEF is endorsing it or its products.
- Should not use the UNICEF logo without permission. Permission is normally granted only to authorized partners of UNICEF, i.e. those organizations with which UNICEF has an existing working relationship, which typically are NGOs, academic institutions, publishers and broadcasters, and government agencies.
- Must, if it sells any products or services, inform UNICEF and request permission to link as a commercial site. UNICEF Innocenti reserves the right to disallow links at any time (e.g. if there are contents or other links in close proximity to the UNICEF Innocenti link that may be inappropriate from UNICEF's point of view). If this is the case, the site maintainers agree to delete the link immediately.