Welcome to the IRC virtual library.
The IRC virtual library is a selective systematization of some electronic resources, freely available on the net, in the economics, social science, and human rights areas, that will be of interest to those working to promote the rights of children and women.
With the Innocenti library bibliographic catalogue, the IRC virtual library wants to serve as a valid support to the development of the research and the exchange of information for children's and women's rights.
The lists of sites that follow are by no means exhaustive lists of the social, economic and legal resources available on the Internet. They merely point at some of the information available on the web relevant to the research done by UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
Should you find any additional address relevant to this section, please contact our webmaster
UNICEF IRC is not responsible for the contents of the sites provided in these lists.
- Multidisciplinary databases
- Internet resources on Economics
- Internet resources on Human Rights
- Internet resources on International Organizations
- Internet resources on Law
- Internet resources on Health
- Internet resources on Social Policy
- Internet resources on Social Science
- Internet resources on Statistics